FOUNDERCHURCH PORTAL


Click This Link To Go To FOUNDERCHURCH PORTAL which has links to thousands of FC Teaching Articles, Blogs and Books On The Internet.

FOUNDERCHURCH PORTAL

FOUNDERCHURCH PORTAL
ALL FOUNDERCHURCH WRITINGS

2/27/11

Peace In The Valley

Peace In The Valley 


I'm so tired and so weary 
But I must travel on,
Till the Lord comes and calls 
Me away


To where the morning is so bright 
And the Lamb is the light,
And the night is as bright 
As the day.


There will be no sadness, 
No sorrow, no trouble will I see,
Only peace in the valley 
For me.

The bear will be gentle 
The wolf will be tame,
And the lion shall lay down 
With the lamb.

And the beasts from the wild 
Shall be led by a child,
And I'll be changed 
From this creature that I am.

There will be peace in the valley 
For me some day,
There will be peace in the valley
For me I pray.


Founder Poetry

Link To This Published Document

No comments:

Post a Comment